Skip to main content

Story of my imagination hope you eenjoy!.


6:AM in the morning walking downstairs to my library choosing what to read “Ohh Magic ok” I said I got a magic book out then I got a spell book “ABRACADABRA!” I shouted everything was a mess all the books went everywhere on the floor some when ZOOM! Went the flying book some were still on the shelf but not on the right angle all the “BOOKS!” came like bullets pass my head. I felt uncomfortable but at the the same time I felt like a wizard. But all this time I forgot that how the heck am I supposed to clean this mess up “Oh no I'm in big trouble” I said in a worried voice. So that's the Story of my imagination!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making fruit kebab hope you enjoy. By Jerome Matthew and Janriche.

Jerome and Barneys Comic!! About a Bully.

Mural.

About the Mural the most realistic one of them all is probably the tree. The tree is supposed to be the body of the tree that is poking out from the top of the board. There are Five different kind of Taniwhas one on the top middle corner and another beneath it also the same thing on the right side of the board and one Might Taniwha which kinda looks like a dragon (Atleast thats what people say). I love the way the detail is on the city like it has different kind of blues like Dark blue which I thought was normal blue and light blue having that creamy milky looking. I really wish that I had time to finish the spikes with a little shading with a dark reddish brown looking ( Also I got the Taniwha off google). Also the garden is on the board too nearly about everything in hamilton is on the board which looks pretty cool. But the most important one of all of the stuff is the school it doesn't have the whole school but atleast we have the front of the school and some of the first room