Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Making fruit kebab hope you enjoy. By Jerome Matthew and Janriche.

Jerome and Barneys Comic!! About a Bully.

Heres my Money Robot 2000.

My invention Money robot 2000. I wish I had a Money robot I’ll call it money robot 2000 if i could make i would make it anytime. It works like this I ask  the amount of money and it gives me the amount of money I need COOL RIGHT! It no face. I would share my robot with my family  you can buy anything! You can buy food clothes anything you're rich$$$. Make life easier with The Money robot 2000. Money robot 2000 is made out of iron Money robot 2000 has unlimited money. Money robot 2000 has no face I ask for the amount of money I need and it gives me the amount of money I need. Money robot 2000 loves money. Money robot 2000 HATES food he’ll explode if he eats food. Jerome Aiono. Yr5. Hamilton east school HES.